- All prices are in Pounds Sterling (GBP). Quoted per night, per room. Prices are correct as of 1 August 2011. They maybe subject to change in the future, but due to economic climate we aim to keep our prices as affordable as we can.
- The first night’s fee is required to paid in advance of arrival to confirm your booking and is non-refundable.
- Your entire stay’s balance should be settled upon checking-in and any extras to be settled fully on check-out.
- We accept cash or personal cheques (accompanied by a cheque guarantee card) and most major credit/debit cards including MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, Visa Electron, Solo and JCB.
- No refunds are made for early departures. Guests will be charged for the total number of nights reserved, without exception.
- Cancellations with no further charge than the first night’s fee will only be accepted if we are given notice of not less than 48 hours prior to the confirmed date of arrival.
- In the event that any cancellation is made in less than the 48 hour period of notice referred to in point 3 above, Ty Rosa B&B is authorised and entitled to charge the full amount for the total number of nights reserved.
- All cancellations must be made either by email or by a direct, personal conversation with the management. Ty Rosa B&B wishes to remind all guests that it strictly adheres to this Cancellation Policy and is unable to make any exceptions.
- Ty Rosa B&B is a non smoking establishment, although smoking facilities are provided.
Hello I’m Max, I own Ty Rosa. I like children and pets, but couldn’t eat a whole one.